certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] Blinding in C#

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Blinding in C#
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 15:51:46 +0200

2011/9/19 Niwatchai Singtiantrakoon <address@hidden>:
> Hi,
>
> Can I get more CERTI user manual and tutorial ?
> This link http://www.nongnu.org/certi/certi_doc/User/html/index.html is not
> clear enough.

Unfortunately there is not much more than that currently.

What kind of information ar e you looking for?

CERTI is nothing more than another RTI, may be you could have a look at
a generic HLA tutorial http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~hla/.

There is a sample application which works with CERTI as well:
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/applications/HLA_Tutorial/?root=certi

Please subscribe ot the list
  http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/certi-devel
before posting another message as I shall approve manually each message
of people who do not subscribe to the list.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org