certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] Blinding in C#

From: Niwatchai Singtiantrakoon
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Blinding in C#
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 15:47:35 +0700

Hi,

Can I get more CERTI user manual and tutorial ?
This link http://www.nongnu.org/certi/certi_doc/User/html/index.html is not clear enough.

Thank you.

On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 4:08 PM, Andrej Pancik <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Niwatchai,

 if you feel like it, you can modify Java libRTI codebase/generator to generate C# libRTI. That could get you at least some functionality. If you write more about the RTI features your federate might need I may be more helpful.

 Porting Java LibRTI to C# should be pretty straightforward. Java and C# are very similar and basically the only parts you would have to rewrite from scratch are encoding and socket connection. Other than that it is more about search & replace.

 Anyway, second approach is to link native code as Eric wrote. I have played with it some time ago and it was not as painful as one would expect. As far as I understand, similarly to the first approach you would have to implement your own encoding helpers.

Andrej

PS: I am not sure if it helps but I would expect both approaches to take 2-3 weekends of systematical work for person familiar with CERTI.