certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] Unable to create RTI ambassador

From: Jan-Patrick Osterloh
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Unable to create RTI ambassador
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 11:38:17 +0200

Ok, today we tested our plugin with the Pitch RTI, and here it works
perfectly. So by now I can eliminate that the plugin is causing the
problem, and at least our shared code is not responsible for the problems.

I guess that the rtia dies prematurely because it cannot load some
dll's. I figured out, that xplane uses an altered path to load the
plugin. I'm not an expert in this, but I guess that this has also an
influence on the createProcess in the RTIAmbassador. But I have no idea
on how to debug this...
I already used the DependencyWalker to check the DLLs and their
dependencies, but this is of course outside xplane.

Any further ideas?

Bye
JPO

--
Dipl. Inform. Jan-Patrick Osterloh
FuE Bereich Verkehr | R&D Division Transportation

OFFIS
FuE Bereich Verkehr | R&D Division Transport
Escherweg 2 - 26121 Oldenburg - Germany
Phone/Fax: +49 441 97 22-524/502
E-Mail: address@hidden