bongo-devel

[bongo-devel] Re: `RET' on section headers (was: I want to make `f' and

From: Daniel Jensen
Subject: [bongo-devel] Re: `RET' on section headers (was: I want to make `f' and `b' move point)
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 13:27:24 +0100

Daniel Brockman <address@hidden> writes:

> I guess we just M different things.

Yeah, we'll have to disagree on this one.

> What other keys do you use?

There is the TAB key, and I have the collapse/expand all commands on

> Maybe we should have a context menu?
> That would make it easy to do different things to albums.

It would be on `C-Mouse-3' then, to replace the global menu. I use
that sometimes, because I hide the menu bar. But I can't recall seeing
a mode-specific menu here. Would people use it? Maybe it's better to
just leave it.