bna-linuxiran

[linuxiran] Farsi dictionary

From: Arash Bijanzadeh
Subject: [linuxiran] Farsi dictionary
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 14:14:47 +0430

Hi all,
I managed to create a sample dict file for farsi and fortunately is did work
fine. The problem is just alignment as you can see in the attached
screenshots.
Now it is the time to create the database  file. We need hard core volunteers
and a source.
We can talk to one of these dictionary writers an ask his favor to give us the
permission. I don't believe somebody would accept it! But we can try.
Another idea i have got is suggesting a website frontend for the dictionary to
the publisher. This one may work.

cheers