bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Farsi Dictionary

From: Vahid Zahiri
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Farsi Dictionary
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 03:48:14 -0700 (PDT)

Salam arash
 I started to write a free and open source dictionary,
I created unicode database by convert iran system
database( more than 50,000 word ).But database is very
simple amd contain mean of words not type of them(
adj, verb,..).
I write GUI of this Dictionary by Qt3 and add some
useful feature like "watch clipBoard" ( like Baybylon
under windows ).The database is text( unicode ) and
useful for any porpose like online dictionary or other
type of dictionary. I release it as soon as possible.
i have a big problem to finish this dic,"Military
Service"!!!!
(i attach screenshot of the dictionary)

regards

Vahid Zahiri
ISFahan University of Technology Linux Lab

--- Arash Bijanzadeh <address@hidden>