bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Re: surfing linuxiran

From: Arash Partow
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Re: surfing linuxiran
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 22:18:13 +1000

Hi,

The IP, I posted was cause Arash thought his DNS was
stuffed and thought maybe he could gain access to linuxiran
via the ip directly which in practise he wouldn't be able to
only unless he was connected to a backbone directly.
In any case i can surf to linuxiran, there doesn't seem to be
anything wrong with the site, or the server.
could be just a one-off thing....

Arash

Be one who knows what they don't know,
Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
Thinking they know everything about all things.
http://www.partow.net