bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Create a Directory

From: Arash Zeini
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Create a Directory
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 13:41:32 +0430

On Thursday 04 September 2003 16:34, Kaveh Mousavi wrote:

> --- Farid Behnia <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Each of us knows a few websites containing some
> > linux
> > stuff whether softwares, articles, tuturials or
> > news...
> >
> > y don't we try to create a customized and
> > categorized
> > directory of these addresses and denote them to
> > Linuxiran.org to enrich its directory?!
> >
> > cheers
>
> there is  already some place to do it, you are welcome
> to join,
>
> http://www.linuxiran.org/modules/mylinks/
>

> regards,
> Kaveh

Yes, this is a good place to collect the necessary links. And I think this
is what Farid had in mind too.

If you choose this module, then you can go to the "Submit links" section
and submit a link to the site, which after review will be added to the
choosed category. If you need other categories please send them to us via
the site's messaging system or via this mailing list and we will add them
there.

Greetings,
Arash
--