bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Re: surfing linuxiran

From: Arash Zeini
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Re: surfing linuxiran
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 15:50:15 +0430

On Saturday 06 September 2003 11:55, Kaveh Mousavi wrote:

> --- Zoup <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Im still unable to browse Linuxiran.org :( is there
> > some sort of DNS problem ?
> > some one give me IP ! ;)
>
> It seems that linuxiran.org is directed to chapar
> shabdiz site and the linuxiran we know is in
> www.linuxiran.com address,
> check it I can surf it from the last address,
>
> regars,
> Kaveh

Hi All,

All these emails are disturbing. Is this a joke or something like that?

We are able to browse linuxiran.org and other are too, as we do receive
news and link submissions. For linuxiran.com I get a Chinese site and
nothing familiar and we don't have anything to do with the IPs or names
that Arash Partow sent too.

I can only imagine that the nameservers around are not in sync.

I can also not give you a special IP, as we are operating virtual domains.

Greetings,
Arash
--
The FarsiKDE Project