biborb-general

Re: [biborb-general] Bug reports and feature requests

From: Kai Hartmann
Subject: Re: [biborb-general] Bug reports and feature requests
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 17:35:22 +0100

Thanks for the quick replies and your help - to both of you.

I have attached the files you asked for.

Regarding the accented chars I have mixed feelings. It strongly depends
on how it is handled in common programs (and as I only use JabRef at the
moment, I don't have comparisons). If this is part of the Bibtex
specification - on the other hand - this is a bug of the program and it
should be fixed.

As you may have recognized, I'm just beginning to get familiar with
Bibtex :)

Kai