bibledit-general

Re: [be] Secure Internet Repository problems

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Secure Internet Repository problems
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 19:40:02 +0100

On Thu, 2010-11-11 at 15:42 +0900, Oreo Warpok wrote:

> It WORKS!

Great!

> Does the last screen in the setup routine mention that syncing is done
> via Projects > Send/Receive?
> I wouldn't be surprised if it does and I ignored it.
> If it doesn't, please put that in the next edition.

It does not mention this in the setup screen. Patches to get this in are
welcome! It works different from previous versions, hence it was not
clear that there is now a need for sending and receiving. The need to
Send/Receive is documented on
https://sites.google.com/site/bibledit/gtk/tutorials/collaboration.

> Thanks for your help. In spite of fixed usfm markers, Anna's computer
> still outputs everything with 120 pt fonts.

This remains a mystery.

Teus