bayonne-devel

[Bayonne-devel] Proto voice library package added

From: David Sugar
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Proto voice library package added
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:53:40 -0500

I have added a new voice library as a separate tarball, "voices-proto". This is a prototype voice library built from tts that I am going to use to match new applications I also initially prototype with when I need to generate testing prompts, so that the voice library as a whole for the new apps and tts generated prompts will be consistent.