[Axiom-developer] Re: Hyperdoc

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Hyperdoc
Date: 12 Jun 2007 23:01:00 +0200

address@hidden writes:

> Martin,
>
> >> I think, the easiest way to put off people is to discuss what great
> >> things one will do in the future
>
> > Amen
>
> ummm, ok. so you'd prefer that i spend my time being a good chap and
> finding the solution to your problems rather than thinking about or
> working on my futuristic ideas.
>
> right. i'm on it. my time is yours.

maybe this hits from grep -i "dependents" is of interest:

database.boot.pamphlet:

dependentsgetUsersOfConstructor(con) ==
  stream := readLib1('USERS, 'DATABASE, 'a)
  val := rread(con, stream, nil)
  RSHUT stream
  val

getDependentsOfConstructor(con) ==
  stream := readLib1('DEPENDENTS, 'DATABASE, 'a)
  val := rread(con, stream, nil)
  RSHUT stream
  val

Martin