Re: [Axiom-developer] Local MathAction

From: Hans Peter Würmli
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Local MathAction
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 18:07:13 +0100

Dear Ralph

It's a long time I had installed AxiomWiki on my computer. In the mean time I
don't use it anymore, because I would have had to find some way to automatise
the set-up, because updates on the software used to overwrite the changed
files.

Anyway: I doubt that you can use AxiomWiki locally without having Zope
installed (and Plone is built on top of Zope, but I didn't understand what
you referred to). From where you got to, you need to restart Zope. Create a
new Zope document and choose "AxiomWiki" as its format. Within that document
you can do the \begin{axiom} ...\end{axiom}.

I haven't followed some of the threads, so I might have missed something. If
you want the existing MathAction locally, the admin of the Axiom wiki will
have to export a Zope object for you (as far as I remember, because Zope uses
a local object store; I don't think that users can initiate the export).

With best regards

H.P.