Re: [Axiom-developer] Compile errors on Axiom 2004-11-15

From: Meino Christian Cramer
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Compile errors on Axiom 2004-11-15
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 20:37:17 +0100 (CET)

From: Stephen Wilson <address@hidden>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 14:04:52 -0500

Hi Steve,

 Hahahahhaha,....now we have, what Shortwave listeners used to call
 "crosstalking" ;)

 I send a mail just seconds before your mail reches me, which
 described how I stuck in the dark about this AXIOM thingy... ;)))))

 Ok, this clearifies some points for me :)

 Nonetheless, the xiom script -- as installed -- does not find clef.

 I had to patch it.

 Cheers,
 Meino