RE: [Axiom-developer] compiling the algebra files with gcl

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] compiling the algebra files with gcl
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:36:13 -0400

David,

Ok, I've submitted the floating point bug as

  https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=4733&group_id=2938

I hope I did it right. This is the first time I've used
Savannah this way. I was a little confused about the
used of some of the fields on the bug report form. Let
me know if you think I could have / should have done it
a little differently. Thanks.

Cheers,
Bill Page.