[avrdude-dev] ATMega8535 on avr910

From: Eric Williams
Subject: [avrdude-dev] ATMega8535 on avr910
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 23:21:04 -0700

Has anyone had any luck programming the ATMega8535 with avrdude on a avr910 programmer? (DigiKey has discontinued the AT90S8535.) I tried modifying the avrdude.conf file to give the m8535 the avr910_devcode of the Mega83, and the program cycle ran, but the verify fails on the first byte. I'm not afraid of hacking my avr910 if that's what it takes, but I don't have the tools to build a binary of avrdude. I'm running v4.1.0 under Win2K. Thanks!
--
eric