RE: [avrdude-dev] ATMega8535 on avr910

From: Alex Shepherd
Subject: RE: [avrdude-dev] ATMega8535 on avr910
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:12:03 +1200

> Looks like we'll have to send an extra byte if the version is
> higher than
> some value.
>
> Would be better to just figure out why the failure without
> sending the 'y'
> command.

Yes I saw your comments about that. Maybe we could do a trace of what
uisp does and compare that to what avrdude does for the same hardware.

This AVR910 firmware seems to have a number of extras compared to the
version in CVS. Any thoughts on what we should do? What chip is in your
programmer? A 1200 or 2313?

These are the chips I have currently that I'm looking to get AVR910
programming support for: AtTiny26, 2313, 2143, 8535, Mega8, Mega16,
Mega32 and my programmer has an 8535 in it.

Alex