Re: [avrdude-dev] release

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] release
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 17:22:50 -0600

On 17 Apr 2003 at 18:58, Brian Dean wrote:

> The FreeBSD build / distfile is good to go.  Ted, Eric - do you think
> you'll get a chance to test your ports this evening?  I'm in no great
> rush, but whenever you all are ready is fine with me.  Do you want to
> bump the version number and tag it again, Ted?  No need to tag the
> 'FBSDPORTS' tag - I'm just going by our usual release tag convention
> that you started from last time now.

make distcheck is good on Windows.

However, I went ahead and changed the TBD in NEWS to the new release
version after I did my build.

And then there's any changes to the docs to be done if anybody wants
to do that.

Ted, I'll leave it up to you to set the version in configure.ac when
you check your build.

I'm out for the night.

Eric