Re: [avrdude-dev] release

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] release
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 16:16:24 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003, Brian Dean wrote:

:) The FreeBSD build / distfile is good to go.  Ted, Eric - do you think
:) you'll get a chance to test your ports this evening?  I'm in no great
:) rush, but whenever you all are ready is fine with me.

make distcheck passed on my debian box.

I'll give it a once over tonight on my redhat boxen.

:) Do you want to bump the version number and tag it again, Ted?  No
:) need to tag the 'FBSDPORTS' tag - I'm just going by our usual
:) release tag convention that you started from last time now.

I can do that tomorrow once you and Eric have run 'make distcheck'.

Ted