Re: [avr-gcc-list] Unable to compile!

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Unable to compile!
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 09:47:46 -0600

James wrote:

That side of things has not changed since friday, all of the directory
settings are the same as they where 6 weeks or more ago.

Are you using the sample makefile that comes with WinAVR?
Yes the settings are identicle to that set out in the  manual
Do you have one of your source code files opened up in PN?
Yes there is only one Source Code File for this project

This is an error that has complexed me today, I have tried the usual options
and checked the obviouse but all of the settings are as they have always
been, why should it work for weeks with out any problems then one day throw
a wobley?

Have you had or seen this error before?

what can you recommend I try?

1. You didn't say whether the source code file is *open* in PN. If you don't have anything open, then make won't find your makefile and you would get that error.

2. Don't respond to just me personally, please respond to the avr-gcc-list.

Eric