[avr-gcc-list] Unable to compile!

From: James
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Unable to compile!
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 16:16:22 +0100

Hi there,

I am having trouble getting a C-programme to compile, I have  added one line
since it compiled on Friday, and now I am unable to get it to even attempt a
compile.

The error message I receive is

> "make" all
make: *** no rule to make target 'all'

> process exit code 2

Can you make any sense of this error message for me!

All I did Friday was compiled the software and produced a HEX file which I
downloaded into the processor I then closed down the computer, Today I powered
up the computer tested out the information in the processor I then added a
line.  From here onwards I am unable to compile.

I need to get this board to a customer ASAP, can you help?

regards

James Mason

Ps
All the C programme has been written using Programmers Notepad Version 2.0.5.34
I am using the AVR-gcc (GCC) Assembler, compiler and linker Version 3.3.1