[avr-gcc-list] avr-libc now in cvs

From: Theodore Roth
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] avr-libc now in cvs
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 14:49:18 -0600 (MDT)

Hi All,

I have just committed avr-libc-20020630 to the cvs repository at
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/avr-libc.

>From now on, the lastest development version can be obtained via anonymous
cvs access from savannah. If you are going to obtain and use the cvs
source, remember to run the reconf script to generate the Makefile.in and
configure files (no generated files are in cvs).

If anyone finds that a file is missing, please let Marek or me know so the
file can be added.

Enjoy.

Ted Roth

avr-gcc-list at http://avr1.org