[avr-gcc-list] Writing direct decimal values in program memory

From: James Lin
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Writing direct decimal values in program memory
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 17:57:39 -0400 (EDT)

I have a simple problem to which I can't solve.

All that I would like to do is write decimal values
(2.5Kbytes worth) into program memory starting from a
certain program memory address.  How do I go about
doing this in AVR GCC?

I've tried using prog_char from <progmem.h> but I ran
into memory problems.  I don't need a pointer for
every data byte written.  I just need the pointer for
the first data byte address.

If anybody can suggest a solution or help out, then
I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
James

Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca