Re: [avr-gcc-list] probelms with new avr-gcc from avr-freaks

From: Theodore Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] probelms with new avr-gcc from avr-freaks
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 13:35:29 -0600 (MDT)

Hi,

On Fri, 5 Jul 2002, Dafni & Robert Berger wrote:

:) Does someome have any idea what's the problem and where I can find avr-gcc
:) 3.2 for Linux maybe nicely packed in an rpm ?

Eventually, I will make rpms available for all the avr tools (binutils,
gcc, avr-libc, uisp, etc.).  Right now I don't have access to a RH box
which has an internet connection so I can't get the latest source to build
not to mention uploading the resulting packages.

I might be able to build the packages next week, but more likely is two
weeks. If I haven't done it after that, send me a nag and I'll get on it.
;-)

Ted Roth

avr-gcc-list at http://avr1.org