Re: [avr-chat] STK500 can't sync

From: Dino Linux
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] STK500 can't sync
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 00:48:25 +0200

It seems to connect, but I get a lot of timeouts when downloading from
the controller. Small files like the signature download, but larger
ones like flash and eeprom fail. Do I have to erase the chip before
being able to use it?

My fault. I had another app using the serial port and forgot about it.

btw: I did subscribe to the list and i got a confirmation message, but
it doesn't look like I'm subscribed.

Not sure about this one though, I checked that I had gotten a confirmation mail.