[avr-chat] Makefile question

From: Rick Mann
Subject: [avr-chat] Makefile question
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 19:06:03 -0800

Hi guys, sorry if this isn't the right place for this question.

I have a Makefile in a directory. I'd like all my .c files to live in "src" directory under that, and I'd like all intermediate files to go to an "obj" directory next to "src". What's the best way to do that? Should I have a separate Makefile inside the "src" dir? How do I change a Makefile that finds everything at the top level to find it (and put it) in the right places? Just add relative paths to things?

TIA!

--
Rick