Re: [avr-chat] HELP! mega128 USART receive restarts execution (SOLVED)

From: David Kelly
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] HELP! mega128 USART receive restarts execution (SOLVED)
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 12:52:47 -0600

On Feb 12, 2006, at 12:14 PM, Rick Mann wrote:

You win the prize!!!! I have never used a '128 part before. I vaguely recall reading this once upon a time, and it makes some sense, but did *not* remember it.

One other thing that can come to bite you is when laying out the PCB be sure to copy the pin connections used on your protoboard for JTAG and ISP ports. At least two connector pins are labeled with names which differ from the port pin used on the Atmega128. Is only mentioned in one place in the Atmega64 data sheet, bottom of page 302 if memory serves correctly.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, address@hidden