Re: [avr-chat] HELP! mega128 USART receive restarts execution

From: Rick Mann
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] HELP! mega128 USART receive restarts execution
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 01:03:16 -0800

More info: on theory I had was that some interrupt was being generated for which I had provided no handler. This does not appear to be the case. I installed a default interrupt handler. It's not getting called. Neither the LED lights up nor does the gdb stop on the breakpoint.

ISR(__vector_default)
{
        PORTC |= _BV(kPinRedLED);
}

I also noticed that global variables are getting reset (that is, static initialization code appears to be running when the suspected reset happens).

--
Rick