Re: [OT] Guido Draheim vs. Peter Simons vs. Rest of the World

From: Guido Draheim
Subject: Re: [OT] Guido Draheim vs. Peter Simons vs. Rest of the World
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 02:12:53 +0100

Peter Simons schrieb:

If, upon reflection, you get the feeling that maybe -- just maybe --
you "sort of" did not win the Ethics Nobel Prize with the _way_ you
used the right that you have, then you should admit it and that's it.
There is no need to apologize for anything, there is no need to be
sorry for anything, there is no need to talk to me in private to
explain anything. Just, please!, stop making false claims about what
you really achieved and about what role I played in that.

so, what do you think I have claimed as being `my achievement`
that does not belong to me - and what was your role in that.