aspell-user

RE: [Aspell-user] extra-dicts

From: Francois Boudreau
Subject: RE: [Aspell-user] extra-dicts
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 13:46:54 -0500

> Try
>
> aspell_config_replace(m_spell_config, "add-extra-dicts", "./mine.rws");
>                                                           ^^
>
> And make sure you do it before the manager class is created.

Ok, here's the actual chunk of code I use.

m_spell_config = new_aspell_config();
aspell_config_replace(m_spell_config, _T("lang"), strLang);
aspell_config_replace(m_spell_config, _T("dict-dir"), strDictDir);
aspell_config_replace(m_spell_config, _T("data-dir"), strDataDir);
aspell_config_replace(m_spell_config, _T("home-dir"), strHomeDir);
aspell_config_replace(m_spell_config, _T("add-extra-dicts"), strExtraDict);

// try to create speller
AspellCanHaveError * m_possible_err = new_aspell_speller(m_spell_config);

And strExtraDict is in strDictDir. Aspell finds it cause if I use a dummy
filename I get and error message. I also get an error message if the file
format is not good. So path is not the problem but the extra dict content
seems to be ignored. Maybe I'm doing something wrong...

Francois