aspell-user

[Aspell-user] Using Aspell

From: Ryan. Costello, Jr
Subject: [Aspell-user] Using Aspell
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 04:34:52 +0000

Hi,
I downloaded Ispell and tried to use it, but the file type was unrecognized by my computer. So I tried to download Aspell, only to find it was the same file type. How do I run Aspell on my computer? Can I plug it into my Word dictionary? I've downloaded a few Spanish spell checks lately, and none have worked thus fare. I hope you can help.

Thanks,
Ryan. Costello, Jr