aspell-user

[Aspell-user] Can I use two dictionaries simultaneously

From: lepekhine
Subject: [Aspell-user] Can I use two dictionaries simultaneously
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:56:48 +0000

Hi, All!
My texts as almost all professional texts are a mixture
of English and Russian (native) words.
When I spell it with russian dictionary all english words are bad
because they are not in dictionary.
When I spell it with english dictionary then all russian words are bad.
I tried to use multi-dictionary fiture but it works for one language only.
Could anybody tell me can I use both dictionaries simultaneously in aspell?
Thank you in advance, Alexander