aspell-user

RE: [Aspell-user] problem finding word list with pspell/aspell

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: RE: [Aspell-user] problem finding word list with pspell/aspell
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 16:32:03 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 4 Nov 2002, Stephen Simmons wrote:

> and please, don't get me wrong: i don't mean to come down on kevin. i'm
> grateful for all his hard work - it's the work that he and others like him
> do that make it possible for guys like me to stay employed. it's just that
> the tone of his emails (we also had a private exchange), and the lack of
> usable information in them sound like a man at the end of his rope. so, i'll
> look forward to what gnu status has in store for the future of aspell, and i
> hope someone comes to kevin's rescue. i wish i had the time, i think it's a
> very worthwhile project.

I am not at the end of my rope.  I simply do not have the time to help
individual users out anymore.  Especially when it involved the old
Aspell/Pspell which I no longer maintain.  Furthermore, being sick of
repeating myself, I no longer am willing to help people out via private
email, that is why I told you to post to aspell-user.

--
http://kevin.atkinson.dhs.org