aramorph-users

Re: [Aramorph-users] XML tables

From: Ahmed El-dawy
Subject: Re: [Aramorph-users] XML tables
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:01:17 +0300

On 8/16/05, Pierrick Brihaye <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Ahmed El-dawy wrote:

Of course... What is your proposition ?

No... but why an external library when the standard classes are enough ?

Ok, I will make it soon. At least the conversion code (to XML) is ready and I can send it now. But first tell me about the previous point.

Size : redundancy should give better compression results.
I don't think it will be worthy. I don't think compatability tables take a large portion of the jar file. Did you try to merge them in one file and calculated the compression ratio?

--
regards,
Ahmed Saad