aramorph-users

[Aramorph-users] XML tables

From: Ahmed El-dawy
Subject: [Aramorph-users] XML tables
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 11:58:26 +0300

Hello,
  How are you? Hope you are fine. I don't know why you are not
responding to any mails and I hope you are allright.
  Till now I have transformed all dictionaries and tables to XML and
also translated them to Arabic. I have also made an
XMLDictionaryHandler which parses XML tables, using digester from
Jakarta commons, and loads them into memory.
  There's a small problem is that I have changed some code in the
Solution and other classes which romanize words. Now we don't have to
romanize words because dictionaries are Arabic. The problem is that
InMemoryDictionaryHandler will not work unless it romanizes the input
text before searching dictionaries.
  If you need the new changes please let me know, and I will send them ASAP.

--
regards,
Ahmed Saad