adonthell-general

[Adonthell-general] Wastesedge 0.3.5 for OSX x86_64

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Wastesedge 0.3.5 for OSX x86_64
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 18:08:47 +0100

Y'all!

While restoring the website, it ocurred to me that we never had an
Adonthell 0.3 release for newer Intel Macs. So I prepared one and
would be happy if somebody else could try it too, before adding a
download link to the website. Here's the download:

http://download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/adonthell/wastesedge-osx-x86_64-0.3.5.dmg

It's 64bit only, and I built and tested it on 10.6. Since it's linked
to SDL 1.2.15, I'd assume that it also works on 10.7, but confirmation
that it really does would be great.

Awaiting your feedback,

Kai

P.S: 10.5 users can still run the old PPC binary. Runs fine in Rosetta.