adonthell-general

Re: [Adonthell-general] first steps with adonthell-tools

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] first steps with adonthell-tools
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 11:41:08 +0100

2012/2/18 shirish शिरीष <address@hidden>:
> Anyways, here's an initial wiki entry on the same compiling
> webpage about the tools themselves :-
>
> http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php/Development:Compiling#Running_Adonthell-tools

Wouldn't it be better to put the tool related compile/run instructions here

  http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php/Tools:Installation

and just add links to that site, here and there (Right now, nothing
links to it).

> Now I'm sure the various paths are wrong so please can somebody fix
> that . For instance with :-

[...]

These are just warnings. I can start and use both modeller and dlgedit
with the command lines above (seeing the same warnings as you did).

However, I would remove the ../../../wastesedge/redwyne-inn.xml bit
from the commands. You wouldn't want to open a map in either dlgedit
or modeller ;-). Maybe they fail because of that ... haven't tried as
it is not a valid operation.

Kai