adonthell-general

Re: [Adonthell-general] What's the current status!

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] What's the current status!
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 21:53:18 +0200

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Josh Glover <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sorry you guys, but I've been completely inundated with things that
> must be done before I move to Sweden. Last time I moved, it was a
> relocation through a large company, so everything was taken care of
> for me. Now I'm really seeing how much work it is to move countries.

No problem, Josh. I'm basically going through the same experience
right now :-). Although in my case it's going to be Switzerland. Will
start my new job there 1st of October. So Asia has been delayed for
another few years, I fear. But you never know ...

> Anyway, I am still interested in working on the GUI code, but if my
> lack of time gets in anyone's way, feel free to snag it from me.

Okay. Depending how progress with the action stuff is on my side, I
might have to do that.
So just in case you do find time and start working on things, let me
know so we don't duplicate work.

> I'm sure there will be code to write once I finally get time. :)

You bet :-)

Best of luck with moving,

Kai