adonthell-general

Re: [Adonthell-general] What's the current status!

From: Josh Glover
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] What's the current status!
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 12:14:36 +0100

On 2 August 2010 22:39, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

> The GUI code also needs a bit more care, to properly implement
> the user interface.

Speaking of which...

Sorry you guys, but I've been completely inundated with things that
must be done before I move to Sweden. Last time I moved, it was a
relocation through a large company, so everything was taken care of
for me. Now I'm really seeing how much work it is to move countries.

Anyway, I am still interested in working on the GUI code, but if my
lack of time gets in anyone's way, feel free to snag it from me. I'm
sure there will be code to write once I finally get time. :)

Cheers,
Josh