adonthell-general

[Adonthell-general] What's the current status!

From: James Nash
Subject: [Adonthell-general] What's the current status!
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 20:31:54 +0100

Hello!

I just mailed the artwork list as I want to do some game gfx again. Although
I've been lurking on the various mailing lists I only have a vague idea of what
y'all are working on right now. Could someone please confirm / deny / correct /
augment my understanding...

I gather you're upscaling the Waste's Edge game to run in the 0.4 as a demo.
How far along is this?

You've now got a GUI tool for making maps. Are there other tools too? Are there
instructions for using the tools somewhere?

Is that about right or is there some other major activity taking place?

Thanks!

        - James