adonthell-general

Re: [Adonthell-general] Dev Diary

From: Andrew Michael Phillips
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Dev Diary
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 10:18:15 -0600 (CST)

Just for kicks, most of this message is also a diary entry. Just felt like
it.

I'll work on the navbar thing soon. However, it may be that the
navbar is borken because some of the content is on endor and some is on
linuxgames. Also, I'll see about validating the code.

I'm also thinking of adding a new feature to the admin script - accessing
and editing files that already exist on the endor site, working from a
script I once wrote while trying to build my own weblog. The way the basic
type and view script works is that one types one's text - tags and all,
with the exception of the opening and closing html and body tags - into
the textarea and the script saves it as an html document. Very simple,
mostly noddy, but it works. My plan is to write a companion script that
will load whole files into the text area, allow for preview, and then
allow submission.

Also, thanks James. Those drawings will help me quite a lot.

mtf