adonthell-general

Re: [Adonthell-general] Dev Diary

From: James Nash
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Dev Diary
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 08:51:45 +0000

Looking good!

...but I don't seem to be getting any navigation links on the left (just a blue box) and the end of an HTML comment appears at the top of the page "-->" where the banner ads normally are. (I'm using Safari on a Mac)

Is this just because it's on your server and not linuxgames or perhaps you're missing a closing tag somewhere? (The page doesn't validate, so these errors may help you debugging: http://validator.w3.org/check? uri=http%3A%2F%2Fendor.hsutx.edu%2F%7Ecptlogic%2Fadonthell%2Fplotweb%2Fd iary.shtml )

I've got to run off to lectures now so I can't check it out myself. Hope this helps!

Other than that everything works fine though! Well done and thanks!!

                -James