adonthell-general

Re: [Adonthell-general] Dev Diary

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Dev Diary
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 11:55:31 +0100

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 21:31:30 -0600 (CST), Andrew Michael Phillips
<address@hidden> wrote:

> An announcement for all of our artists, developers, and fans:
> I have gotten the developer's diary working again. I believe full
> functionality has been restored.

Great! After trying a couple of passwords I could even log in and add
a new entry. However, I get the same problems when viewing the diary
itself that James reported. It's probably a small error only, that
prevents the navigation bar from loading.

Now we can hopefully get an impression again about what everyone is up to :-).

Kai