adonthell-general

Re: [Adonthell-general] sound fx

From: Joseph Toscano
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] sound fx
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 15:06:44 -0400

cirrus wrote:
> I've been thinking, one thing Adonthell is still lacking, and I think
> with the increased freedom of player movement this will become more
> apparent, is sound fx. Apart from that it will add a lot of atmosphere
> IMO.

Indeed. I have a great mic for this sort of foley work. However, I still
need to get some equipment so that I can bring it around with me. I'll need
to be able to hook it up to my iBook so I can bring it outside, etc.

So, I'm still gonna be doing SFX. I love doing sound design and stuff, so
I'm gonna try my hand at it.

--JT