adonthell-general

Re: [Adonthell-general] New map engine implementation started! :)

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] New map engine implementation started! :)
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 23:08:54 +0100 (CET)

On 07 Feb 2002 22:59:01 +0100 Alexandre Courbot wrote
> It's started! I'm implementing the new map engine basics, starting with
> static & moveable objects positions.
>
> I'll expose the idea here so you guys can give your opinion on it.

What shall I say? Splendid! Everything you explained is absolutely sensible.

I'm currently fighting with rpm, but I'll go back to coding soon. Am just
a bit unsure what to do: improve the dialogue system or schedules, or do
some work on the item/combat/magic front.

> PS: I had serious problems retrieving my mails & connecting to
> linuxgames today. I seem to have lost a few mails too (I only received
> one mail from the minigame list). Does anyone else experienced problems
> too?

Linuxgames is down since the morning. So if you get your mails from there,
you will be indeed in troubles.

Btw, seems the private CVS is down too :(.