Re: [Adonthell-devel] problem compiling toward charedit

From: Andrew Phillips
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] problem compiling toward charedit
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:40:37 -0500

I've gotten no response to my inquiries about upgrading autoconf and automake on Endor, so I've decided to try to compile without config.h. Am I right in guessing that config.h primarily concerns endianness?

If so, given that Endor is little-endian, it should be possible to tweak the code to assume as much. I don't know how to do that yet, but I don't want to be stymied any longer.

Andrew