Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: demo "map" complete

From: Andrew Phillips
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: demo "map" complete
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 09:50:12 -0500

I've run the test. I've noticed something, but I want to run it a few more times so I can accurately describe the behavior before I report it.

On 7/16/07, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:
On 7/16/07, Andrew Phillips <address@hidden> wrote:

> Even if we have to push the release back a week, I'd still be ecstatic.

At least it's nice to show a sign of life ... the thing itself is
quite limited. But I still remember how great it was when Alex first
came out with that demo :-). Only that back then we didn't have the
modular codebase or the fancy Python wrappers.

But see for yourself:
http://adonthell.linuxgames.com/files/worldtest.zip -- nothing
official yet, but GMail didn't allow me to send executables as
attachment.

Just extract the archive and run the batch file -- no installation
required  :-) -- and let me know if it actually works. I tried to test
as good as I could without actually cleaning stuff from my box, so it
might just run for me because I have stuff still in the PATH.