[Adonthell-devel] Re: demo "map" complete

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Re: demo "map" complete
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 00:59:59 +0200

On 7/15/07, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

So for our little release, only three
major things have to be completed:

1. animation playback
2. improve controls, especially related to jumping
3. packaging

I completed (2) and have (3) ready for Windows binaries. The source
package should be a simple 'make dist', although I have to make sure
that the data gets included. OS X binaries might be a little more
tricky. For v0.3 I just linked everything statically; but that
probably won't work now. OTOH, there are examples (like Gimp) where
all the required libs are included in the App bundle; I should be able
to do the same.

Think we might manage a release by next weekend? :-)