Re: [Adonthell-devel] Gcc 2.95 compile error

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Gcc 2.95 compile error
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 15:29:12 +0200

> No, I don't know a way around that. Maybe the -I option adds
> directories to the standard include dir. Maybe not passing '-I.' would
> help. Haven't tried that though.

The problem come from the -I.. actually, as the file that cause problems
is compiled from the "map" directory. And we can't remove it
unfortunately.

> Otherwise we'd need to rename it and have somebody erase the map
> directory from CVS.

If we change the directory's name, we'd have to change the module name
as well. That wouldn't be cool, as nothing would suit better than "map"
as a name for this module.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org